Giving Tuesday Now – Essential Resources
#GivingTuesdayNow on May 5th is fast approaching but there are still ways you can connect with your donors and give them a way to help.
To maximize your time and energy preparing, we put together a few ideas worth sharing:
- Prove Your Proposition
- #GivingTuesdayNow emphasizes opportunities for how donors can give back to communities. How do donations to your organization support local communities in need?
- Expand Your Content
- Create branding content showcasing your mission and how your organization is working to make our world a better place, during and beyond this global pandemic.
- Share and Amplify Your Story on Social Media
- Share content and amplify the buzz using hashtag #GivingTuesdayNow
- Encourage your team, volunteers, board and donors to share what you’re doing and how they’re helping.
- Reach Out and Connect with Donors
- If you have emails going out now, consider adding your #GivingTuesdayNow story
- Create a series of short stories, showing donors what you’re doing.
- Create a Quick Donation Page
- Consider adding #GivingTuesdayNow to your current donation pages or use one of our customizable templates to create a quick, easy way for donors to give back.
Contact us if you have any questions or need help getting started.
Visit the Giving Tuesday Now website for even more ideas and resources.